- Projects contractually connected to the judges or board are allowed to enter. If a judge is contractually connected to an entrants submission project, this must be notified by the entrant by stating in his submission “Please note the project may be connected to judge (name surname) because (brief one line explanation)". No marks will be provided by said judge for such an entrant. Failure to notify by an entrant will immediately disqualify an entrants submission. If an entrant project needs to notify that more than 1no. judge is contractually connected to the entrants submission then the project should not be entered and will be disqualified during the process.
- Entrants may be requested for further information to clarify their eligibility by the 4th of November. These must be responded to in full within 7 days.
- Any Façade Contract practically complete between 1st January 2017 and 31st Dec 2018 and not previously entered in any SFE competition will be considered for the awards.
- All applications must be made on a fully completed entry form. Incomplete entries will be void.
- In the event of a decision deadlock, the competition Chairman will have the final vote.
- Submission - The format for the submission is as follows:
a. Applications not to exceed 5mb total
b. PDF entries submitted by email to: email@example.com
c. Finalist will be notified by 19th November and must be available to attend the winner’s presentation at Glass Supper 2019, which takes place in London on the 10th December 2019. We expect short-listed finalists to be willing to come to London to give a presentation to the SFE on their project during the year after the competition.
HOW TO ENTER
Submit your application by downloading and submitting the entry form via the link below.
A maximum of 4 images and 4 technical drawings in support of your application. Additional information may lead to deduction of score.
Applications not to exceed 5mb total
Please check junk mail once completing the subscription form.
Entry is free, however winners will be expected to present their entry at an SFE technical event in 2019. Entrants shortlisted will be notified in 19th November 2019 and must be available to attend the Glass Supper on the 10th December to potentially receive an award.
Entries open from 1st September 2019
Closing date for entries 4th November 2019
Shortlist announced 19th November 2019
The winners will be announced and presented by Saverio Pasetto MSc, Chair of SFE and Graham Hackley MSc MCIOB, Competition Chairman together with a distinguished guest on 10th December 2019 at The Glass Supper 2019 which will take place at The Guildhall, Basinghall St, London, UK.